Mystify

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystify

A place the members can communicate with each other outside of the game. (:

+16
AndreChan
flyingc
Pitbull
Ferrine
ZeMieu
BattlerHeart
chungzhai
Alex
Cat
HEHA
AllenXv
punxrawk102
Vanillo
Kaiel
CronoCrisis
Jamie
20 posters

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here

Jamie
    Jamie
    Admin

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here

Post  Jamie 15/09/10, 10:31 pm

In order to be even be considered for recruitment, you must satisfy:

* You must make your own application with the format below.

* Each recruit must have 2 vouches from Mystify members in order to be voted upon. If you happen to have a family member
    in the guild, then he/she will be your voucher if he/she chooses to vouch for you. This means your application review process will not start without he/she/them. Please read the following to below on meaning of voucher.

* Voucher: A Mystify member who has been in the guild for 2 weeks + and agrees to be listed by you in your application. This voucher will be responsible for easing your transition into the guild should you be accepted. Vouchers are responsible for being mentors in helping new recruits learn the ways of Mystify.

* Use a forum name similar to yours in game and remember to validate your forum account with your email!

* If English is not your main language please request help so we may better help process your application.

Application Format

Please register your account with the same name or extremely similar to your INgame Rappelz character. Make a new post in Apply to Mystify forum with the following answered and stated:

Character Class:
    Character Level:
    Character Name:
    Previous Guilds:
    Reasons for leaving old guild:
    Reasons for joining Mystify:

Guild Charter: "I <insert your name> have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names:

*Guild Charter can be found in HERE
    ** If your application was rejected for any reasons, one cannot reapply until 2 weeks. (It is strongly advised to amend any problems for e.g. quarrels, outstanding debts, etc).

Recruitment Process

Every recruit goes through a 7 day wait period starting from the time of their application. Mystify as a guild reviews and votes on the applicant. An invite is given only when the applicant gets a majority of the votes. However, the moment any of our members have an issue with the applicant, the process will be delayed until it is worked out, or both parties of the issue can work out their differences.

We expect all applicants to follow our rules, respect our members before an invite is even considered.
    CronoCrisis

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty Re: Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here

Post  CronoCrisis 15/09/10, 11:24 pm

Character Class: Holy Warrior
    Character Level: 54
    Character Name: CronoCrisis
    Previous Guilds: None
    Reasons for leaving old guild: None
    Reasons for joining Mystify: Because Dreammaker is my friend and i'm his driver when going out places.

Guild Charter: "I (CronoCrisis) have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names:
    Envy

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty Recruitment Thread~

Post  Envy 16/09/10, 03:19 am

Character Class:Strider@Shadow Hunter
    Character Level:48++
    Character Name:Envy
    Previous Guilds:-
    Reasons for leaving old guild:-
    Reasons for joining Mystify:I'm trying find Perment Guild's since my friend Melissa recomended me joining Mystify also i new player wil sure needed help from expert's.

Guild Charter: "I Envy have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names: Extravaganze@Melissa
    KiTt

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty I wanna join.

Post  KiTt 17/09/10, 07:08 pm

Character Class: Battle Summoner
    Character Level: 102(Currently)
    Character Name: KiTt
    Previous Guilds: Nirvana
    Reasons for leaving old guild: Friend intro to join this guild
    Reasons for joining Mystify: Friend intro to join this guild

Guild Charter: "I KiTt have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names: Vall & Kaelz
    Kaiel

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty Re: Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here

Post  Kaiel 17/09/10, 08:50 pm

Extravaganze is Melissa? If Extravaganze is not Melissa, Envy you can include me as a voucher in your application because your application needs 2 vouchers. Cool
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Admin

Post  Jamie 17/09/10, 09:15 pm

Envy and KiTt's applications are noted now, once Keon is notified and your vouchers acknowledge their vouch, we can process your application and call for a vote Smile

CronoCrisis needs another voucher for application to be processed.

Vanillo

Post  Vanillo 18/09/10, 12:28 am

Character Class:Kahuna -(Druid Wannabe)-
    Character Level:11- gonna chiong after 12th October 2010
    Character Name:Vanillo
    Previous Guilds:-None-
    Reasons for leaving old guild:-None previous guild-
    Reasons for joining Mystify: I have some old friends from RappelzSEA (from KamiKaze guild) and thought of joining them, as well as other Mystify guild members and make some new friends, also to train together and have fun. Smile

Guild Charter: I, Vanillo, have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules.

Voucher's names:LightHealer
    Jamie

P.S. Thanks for vouching. Smile
    punxrawk102
    punxrawk102

Post  punxrawk102 19/09/10, 10:33 am

Character Class:SoulBreeder
    Character Level:69
    Character Name:Haruka
    Previous Guilds:AngelicDemonz(SEA) a.k.a theunknown
    Reasons for leaving old guild:NewServer
    Reasons for joining Mystify:My friend xHeinz said these guild so fun, enjoyed, i also wan be in to shared the enjoyable of these guild

Guild Charter: "I Haruka have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names:xHeinz
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Admin

Post  Jamie 19/09/10, 01:42 pm

Haruka, your application is noted, you do need another voucher and we can begin voting for you.

In the meantime, do get to try to know more mystify members apart from Heinz. Smile
    Mercury

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty ...

Post  Mercury 20/09/10, 12:29 am

Character Class: CM
    Character Level: 117
    Character Name: MercuryDy
    Previous Guilds: w7s
    Reasons for leaving old guild: my fren call me to join w7s b4 , now they are no playing the game d so left me 1 ppl. and the guild ppl pk ppl when pt wif me when me on ss.
    Reasons for joining Mystify: good guild

Guild Charter: "I <MercuryDy> have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names: Senbon , Dreammaker
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Admin

Post  Jamie 20/09/10, 12:45 am

Hi mercury, just a question, if your friends come back and ask you to go back w7? Will you go back?

Thanks for applying, once Senbon and Dreammaker confirm their vouches we can start voting.
    AllenXv

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty hi i am interested to join

Post  AllenXv 20/09/10, 12:48 am

Character Class:Assasin
    Character Level:73
    Character Name:ShadowDancer
    Previous Guilds:Celestial
    Reasons for leaving old guild:To Join My friends in My Mystify
    Reasons for joining Mystify:To Join My friends in My Mystify
    Guild Charter: "I ShadowDancer have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

1st Voucher:xHeinz
    2nd Voucher:Stalker
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Admin

Post  Jamie 20/09/10, 12:54 am

Thanks ShadowDancer for application, we'll get to voting on your case once we confirm your vouchers.
    HEHA

Post  HEHA 20/09/10, 02:58 am

Character Class:Strider
    Character Level:55
    Character Name:HEHA
    Previous Guilds:no
    Reasons for joining Mystify:to join my friend in Mystify

Guild Charter: "I <insert your name> have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names:kirayamato/LacusClyne
    HEHA

Post  HEHA 20/09/10, 03:00 am

Character Class:strider
    Character Level:55
    Character Name:HEHA
    Reasons for joining Mystify:to join my friend in Mystify

Guild Charter: "I <HEHA> have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names:kirayamato/LacusClyne
    punxrawk102
    punxrawk102

Post  punxrawk102 20/09/10, 06:55 pm

Reasons for joining Mystify:My friend xHeinz said these guild so fun, enjoyed, i also wan be in to shared the enjoyable of these guild

Guild Charter: "I Haruka have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names:xHeinz and Arene
    punxrawk102
    punxrawk102

Post  punxrawk102 20/09/10, 06:56 pm

Voucher's names:xHeinz and Arene
    Cat
    Cat

Post  Cat 20/09/10, 08:01 pm

Character Class: Evoker
    Character Level: 61
    Character Name: XOrigami
    Previous Guilds: Suixidal(SEA), W7(MYSG)
    Reasons for leaving old guild: Booted from W7 for inactivity -.-, lame reason, when you've got more important things in life to deal with.
    Reasons for joining Mystify: Reconnect with EX-Sea players

Guild Charter: "I XOrigami have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names: Hideaki and ChemiLL
    Alex

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty Joining

Post  Alex 20/09/10, 10:06 pm

Character Class:Dark Magician
    Character Level:28
    Character Name:MissAlex
    Previous Guilds:-non-
    Reasons for leaving old guild:-non-
    Reasons for joining Mystify:to meet up with old RappelzSEA players and have fun.
    Side note: Vanillo (younger brother)
    Guild Charter: "I, MissAlex, have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names:Vanillo (Younger Brother)and KiraYamato
    DarkSinZ

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty I Wanna Join

Post  DarkSinZ 20/09/10, 11:06 pm

Character Class: Assassin
    Character Level: 80(Currently)
    Character Name: DarkSinZz
    Previous Guilds: Devastation
    Reasons for leaving old guild: Friend intro me to join this guild^^
    Reasons for joining Mystify: Friend intro to join this guild

Guild Charter: "I DarkSinZz have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names: Vall & KiTt
    chungzhai

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty i wan join ..

Post  chungzhai 21/09/10, 08:51 pm

Character Class:Strider
    Character Level:54
    Character Name:Vloveu
    Reasons for joining Mystify:I'm trying find Perment Guild's since my friend Miewmiewsb recomended me joining Mystify also i new player wil sure needed help from expert's.

Guild Charter: "I Vloveu have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*
    BattlerHeart

Post  BattlerHeart 21/09/10, 09:40 pm

Character Class:Breeder
    Character Level:16
    Character Name:BattlerHeart
    Reasons for joining Mystify:My friend jeff and WeeWeeWee can guide me..can know more fren also

Guild Charter: "I BattlerHeart have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names:Jeff and WeeWeeWee
    jiban

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty hola

Post  jiban 22/09/10, 05:26 pm

Character Class:assain
    Character Level:67
    Character Name:DevilslasheR
    newcomer not mant friend yet
    Crescent

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty Wish to join

Post  Crescent 24/09/10, 04:58 pm

Character Class: ShadowHunter
    Character Level: 69(Currently)
    Character Name:CrescentEclipse
    Previous Guilds:Creatonia
    Reasons for leaving old guild: Friend intro me to join this guild.
    Reasons for joining Mystify: Friend intro to join this guild,and hoping to find more friendly player to enjoy rappelz together.

Guild Charter: "I CrecentEclipse have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names: xkeonx & Vannilo
    ZeMieu

Recruitment Thread (Latest) Please post applications here Empty Application

Post  ZeMieu 24/09/10, 06:37 pm

Character Class: Bishop
    Character Level: 9x
    Character Name: ZeMieu
    Previous Guilds: -
    Reasons for leaving old guild: -
    Reasons for joining Mystify: Been searching for a "Family" where I can be at home with. Mystify might just be IT.

Guild Charter: "I, ZeMieu, have read and agree to the Mystify guild charter and will swear to abide by its rules."*

Voucher's names: -

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 14/05/24, 11:49 pm