Mystify

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystify

A place the members can communicate with each other outside of the game. (:

4 posters

NS TIME

Admin
    Admin

NS TIME Empty NS TIME

Post  Admin 26/08/10, 05:50 am

Hi guys, as most of you know already, i will be starting to serve my NS on the 26th of August..

For the first 2 weekends i wont be able to come online and such, confintement week. >_>, but subsequently i will be able to come home on weekends and thats probably when you'll see me online, if i do come online at all. =P

It's been a great month with you guys, esp keon, miewmiew, peili, arene, kaelz. Thanks for making rappelzMY/SG enjoyable. Also not forgetting the rest of the guild members.. thank you all!

Hope the guild will continue to grow strong and more united, and don't forget to help out newbies, guildies, and if time permits, all people from the game in general. Haha. Lets all work towards being the strongest and most respected guild ok?

Maybe i'll post a botak picture of myself sometime down the road.. =P

Ohwell.. gonna go sleep now haha. A new chapter for me starts tomorrow.. cya all in about 20 days ok? I'll miss all of you! BYEBYE!

Lavenne

NS TIME Empty Re: NS TIME

Post  Lavenne 26/08/10, 10:03 pm

ohmy post a pic of u botak? ....nahhhhhhh Razz
    krazygal
    krazygal
    Admin

Post  krazygal 27/08/10, 04:54 am

haha thanx u too for teaching me this newbie =P anyway waiting for ur return!
    faster come back, we miss u Razz
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 01/09/10, 02:12 pm

Hey guys haha, its me relying from inside camp now haha, one of the really rare moments where i have some free time of my own x) it's super shag inside army man, everyday wake at 5 and sleep at 11.. exercise everyday, run, swim, push ups. Saw hideakis screenshots of your seige on PP1 and i wanna congratulate you guys on a job well done! Getting really strong uh guys.. =P sigh, sad i couldnt be with you all when it happened.

Hope you all are having fun and enjoying the game together as guild, thats really important, in my point of view. The more a guild bonds the stronger it will get. Also, hows recruiting coming along haha, good? So many questions i want to ask but idk where to start! Haha, hmm. Is everyone R5 yet? Any new T4 pets accquired or maybe T5..?

All the same, i miss you guys and see you all in 8 days time! (:
    keonteoh
    Admin

Post  keonteoh 02/09/10, 11:10 am

LOL...POWER...

In NS oso can online.

Faster come back la, we all miss you alot.
    krazygal
    krazygal
    Admin

Post  krazygal 05/09/10, 03:45 am

There's a lot of new members, and a lot of R5 ady~ our guild is definitely getting stronger ^^ but still lack of u le ken XD faster come back!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 14/05/24, 05:20 pm